So here’s some information that might make that a bit easier.
- Experienced – Spence has played dozens of different gigs including Weddings, Pub gigs, corporate events, Birthday Parties, Farmers Markets and loads of Busking. His repertoire is always expanding, he always makes sure that the audience has a good time and gets rebooked 80% of the time.
- Professional – Spence is fully insured and is always early and prepared, if the unthinkable happens and he can’t make the gig through ill health or an act of God, then he has large network of other professional musicians that can step in at short notice.
- Versatile – As well as playing popular covers Spence is a professional Singer/Songwriter who has his songs played all over the world via Radio/TV and Online. He is a qualified teacher and leads music workshops for people with special needs. In addition to this he also hosts a regular Open Mic night and is recognised as being a talented Host.
- Connected – Spence has a wide variety of contacts in the music and media world. He has played gigs on both sides of the USA and has appeared on a TV show recorded off Broadway in New York which was partly funded by the PRS foundation to support new artists to further their careers
- Active – Spence actively promotes his gigs through social media and through word of mouth and endeavours to attract new fans to his shows whether it’s a theatre show or a pub gig.
For more recommendations: www.spencecatermusic.com/testimonials
If you have any further questions then please email email@example.com